Entercom Corp's RADIO.COM is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to oversee our content and promotional email efforts. This role will be based in our NYC office and will report to the Director of Audience Development, Email.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of email best practices and proven success in email acquisition and execution. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our content distribution and programming initiatives at the national and local station levels. You will manage the email promotions calendar for the national efforts.
You will work closely with the digital marketing team which includes creative, app marketing, editorial, social, and video. This is an excellent opportunity to use your passion for music, sports, news and entertainment to drive audience engagement across our platform, while having opportunity for personal career growth as well.
- Manage the teams marketing programs
- Drive email acquisition efforts
- Partner with editorial teams on local and national engagement opportunities through available platforms (push notifications, in-app message, web, etc.)
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on performance and key metrics for stakeholders
- Define user and station segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition
- Partner with internal cross functional teams on promotion execution, including mobile, email, web, search and social.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Provide ideas to optimize growth and engagement
- 2-4 years' experience in an email marketing role
- Experience with cross-platform marketing a plus
- Ability to use reporting platforms including Google Analytics and Domo to drive insights from data and analytics
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
- Ability to identify and solve problems, crate and innovate and multitask