Corteva Agriscience is searching for an experienced Email Marketing Manager for our US Crop Protection, Pioneer and Digital Business.
This role will serve as a key member of our US Digital CoE, reporting to our Email Strategy Leader. This role requires a strong background in email journey creation, creative development and multi-variate experimentation. The ideal candidate will know how to get close to the customer to uncover insights for their campaigns, define a quarterly roadmap, and prioritize activities based on business goals. This is a key role on the team and will require someone who is data-driven, highly collaborative and organized.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute Email marketing and SMS assets from concept to development.
- Manage email program activities, coordinate the cross-functional collaboration and execution and update of the email marketing calendar across businesses. In turn reducing fatigue, increasing engagement and prioritizing schedule.
- Work with data science, CRM, and email teams to develop and maintain segmented email marketing campaigns and measurement.
- Work with digital graphic designers to develop best-in-class email templates.
- Deep understanding and experience utilizing various marketing automation and CDP platforms.
- Proven track record of project management of cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Develop and manage daily and triggered email marketing campaigns from end-to-end, including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
- Report on and iterate change from email performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure campaigns are meeting customer engagement metrics and revenue goals. Generate new ideas for testing and improvement across creative concepts, audience targeting and A/B testing
- Monitor and understand current industry data and email trends and best practices. Implement improvements to email processes, design, templates, and functionality to drive results
- Tactically able to build, deploy and QA all email and SMS deployments from an enterprise marketing automation solution.
- 5+ years of B2B email marketing experience
- Proficiency in Eloqua or similar marketing automation solution
- Collaborative, ability to work cross-functionally and problem solve and suggest areas of improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Broad and diverse understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Highly collaborative working across a matrixed organization
- Experience managing A/B and multivariate testing
- Analytical with the ability to translate data insights and business decisions into actions/tests.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary, while maintaining connectivity with your team and other members of the practice
- Able to proactively initiate and follow through on new ideas to improve current programs