Branded Cards North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, Branded Cards N.A. maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs.
Integral to Citi Cards’ success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Citi Cards N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
Email Implementation Manager - Key Responsibilities
The Cards Email Channel works with various Cards businesses to deliver email campaigns, providing expertise in email set-up, testing, standards and best practices and carrying out campaign execution. Key responsibilities include:
• Partnering with internal teams, specifically - Program Managers (marketing strategy), Marketing Information Management, and Deployment teams to ensure email campaigns, which are often highly complex, are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals.
• Planning and executing ECM Email Marketing Campaigns including setting up multiple programs within a deployment, recommending and refining targeting segmentation, implementing testing strategies, developing schedules, recommending optimization rules, and auditing waterfalls produced by the Marketing Information Management team.
• Review email creative submissions and confirm conformity to branding guidelines and email best practices.
• Apply critical thinking skills to identify and mitigate potential issues to avoid negative impacts to our customers, internal clients and Brand.
• Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
• Ensure quality deliverables are on time.
5+ years of business experience, particularly in campaign management
Bachelor’s degree required
Ability to understand data and make decisions and recommendations based on analytics; including test design recommendations and waterfall audits
Thinks operationally and strategically; analyzes issues, uses sound judgment, generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo.
Strong communications skills: listening, presentation and influencing/negotiation skills
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
Intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and the ability to solve problems creatively
Accountability, attention to detail, decisiveness and strong work ethic
Excellent campaign management skills; ability to handle multiple program execution simultaneously and independently
Time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
An ability to discern creative best practices and an eye for visual media in general. Experience managing agencies or freelancers in the development of creative; experience with email creative a plus.
Ability to understand HTML code