Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice The Email Campaign Manager is responsible for driving growth and revenue for the Email/SMS channel. This role is strategic, executional and analytical. You will be empowered to drive new ways of providing value to our customers that is personalized and served at the most relevant time with the goal of building strong relationships with Paula’s Choice customers.
As an Email Campaign Manager, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Create and manage monthly email/SMS calendar to ensure a diverse mix of content related to editorial, education and promotional emails/SMS. Ensure calendar activations are aligned with daily sales goals.
- Translate calendar into briefings to provide direction to the channel, creative and content teams. Guide the process and development to create best in class emails.
- Ensure calendar meets daily, weekly, and monthly sales forecast. Responsible for hourly pacing reporting and sales contingency planning.
- Accountable for and reports out on key retention rate KPIs related to customer purchase lifecycle (cohort analysis and tracking), RPE (revenue per email), open rates, click through rates, revenue loss per opt out.
- Drive strategies against customer segments and to improve churn though various strategies related to unsubscribes, at risk and lapsed customers.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Location: We are based out of Seattle, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: Typical business hours (PST)
Physical requirements: Ability to sit and have screen time for long periods of time
Travel requirements: NA
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience in working with an email platform to create and deploy emails when needed
- 5+ years of retention (primarily email marketing) marketing experience
- 2+ years experience managing a top revenue driving channel
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Organized and skilled at presenting decks to leadership team
- Able to work with data analyst/scientist to test various audience segments
- Advanced understanding of email strategy and engagement metrics
- Strong background in analytics, data, A/B testing and customer segmentation
- Skilled at reporting KPI metrics via GA and ESP’s
What can help you really stand out:
What we offer you:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams riding the Seattle Ducks, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
- Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.