Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead email and targeted communications program, providing a strategic approach to content orchestration, segmentation, marketing and transactional triggers designed to engage, retain, and convert members.
- Create seasonal plans in partnership with cross-functional Brand and Nike Direct teams to serve personal connections, drive brand and business priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment on focus, storytelling, and multichannel consumer journey.
- Identify audiences and build segmentation strategies in partnership with Global Consumer Knowledge (GCK), Data Science and Audience Selection teams.
- Partner closely with cross-functional Brand teams to align strategies for design and copy creation. Oversee team managing creative development, production, and deployment.
- Drive value with every interaction. Harness product, behavioral, and member data to better serve consumers and create incremental growth.
- Be the channel expert. Champion best practice insights and requirements, and serve as the checkpoint for alignment between the strategy and delivery plan with key stakeholders across functions in geo and territories.
- Activate our worldwide network of colleagues to bring communication strategies to life across Nike owned channels and local apps and messaging platforms in territories. Build and foster effective working dynamics, ensure alignment, and guide teams to success with clear direction and inspiration.
- Operate as channel lead in global, geo, and territory meetings, and throughout Seasonal Category Game Plan process.
- Develop tools and reporting decks. Participate in live ops offense and continuously action on qualitative and quantitative KPIs to improve process, communications, experience, and performance results in real time. Share with stakeholders across global, geo and territory teams to improve effectiveness.
- Contribute to the creation of, and partner with Global Email and Targeted Communications COE, GCK, Member Services, agencies, and APLA cross-functional teams to implement new ideas, pilots, and best practices to approach consumer and member engagement across the geo. Leverage A/B testing opportunities, new technologies, dynamic content, and triggered communications to better serve consumers personally, and at scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum five years of marketing experience in a brand, digital, retail/commerce role, including email and targeted communications channels.
- Experience developing and executing multichanneldigital marketing campaigns (email, apps, .com, social, and paid media) across teams and organizations.
- Management experience or experience with leading teams is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of apps, email and database marketing infrastructures and technologies.
- Experience leading the development, testing and implementation of automated, behavioral based, triggered email programs.
- Expert in email and targeted communications best practices including contact strategies, design, A/B testing, delivery, consumer segmentation, and performance management.
- Strong understanding of digital analytics combined with proven capability to use data to drive business decisions and marketing optimization required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as lead a team-based planning process within a diverse, highly collaborative matrix organization.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that nurture the collaboration between internal teams and stakeholders are a must.
- Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-pace constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts in process models as needed.