Elite Sales Specialist
Leisure and Travel
Position: Elite Sales Specialist
Are you passionate about travel or photography? We are seeking ambitious, intelligent, sales professionals to join our team. This is an opportunity to work remotely and make substantial income selling what you love.
If you can sell, you couldn't ask for a better opportunity from a more esteemed, professional company. Top sales specialists from all industries come to PWT to earn a better living and be fulfilled with a challenging position they enjoy as they give customers an opportunity for an experience of a lifetime that is the best in the world. Our top sales reps include M.B.A.’s, former attorneys, and entrepreneurs who have owned their own businesses and now want to apply their proven sales skills to a new enterprise.
We are the leaders in the Travel & Photography industry with over 8years in business directing 106 Elite Photographic Workshops around the world. You get the support, camaraderie, and compensation you desire with world class training and flexibility to do what it takes to build relationships and close deals. Our value proposition is second-to-none, but you will need to be at the top of your game to be successful. It is important that you are ready for a challenge and excited to get out there and help the clients, make deals and close business. Not willing to. Cannot wait to!
At PWT, our Sales Specialists serve as the first point of contact for our exclusive high-end photographic workshop experiences around the world. You will be speaking with current and future clients to help them hit their bucket list of dream destinations they have always wanted to discover and photograph. Explain the details of our epic photographic travel expedition workshops and how this experience of a lifetime will help transform the way they photograph. As a PWT sales specialist, you will be our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate photographic skills and business knowledge through a creative, hands on experience where you learn by doing, under the guidance of a celebrity professional photographer with over 20 years of industry experience.
Our Elite Photographic Travel Workshops are modeled after the National Geographic Photographic Expeditions, but our product is even more incredible. Each client will get the opportunity to travel with a National Geographic Photographer and the TV Travel Host of Great Escapes to exotic destinations on their bucket list!!! Destinations include Bali, Morocco, Maldives, Tanzania, Egypt, Abu Dhabi, Thailand and Australia where each attendee will photograph the greatest images of their lifetime. The clients will have the opportunity to photograph and film from an aerial drone, underwater 4K cameras and on the ground through some of the most spectacular secret photographic locations in the world.
• You will be selling to photographers and adults who just want to see the world and photograph beautiful pictures. Most of our clients have a very high net worth, so you must be polished, articulate and professional.
• Ability to close a $5,000 to $15,000 sale in a single interaction. You will be trained to close your prospect on the first call 40% of the time (our best sales professionals achieve this now). We provide you with the best qualified leads, call scripts, and exceptional product and sales training to make you an even better sales person and closer than perhaps even you thought you could be.
• The product sells itself as our clients are raving fans. 50% of our current customers enroll in 2 to 5 of these workshops per year because they have such an incredible experience. Your job is to cultivate relationships with these customers and register them in upcoming photographic experiences.
• You must be a transactional salesperson – in other words, a CLOSER. You must enjoy the close and be extremely effective at it.
• Call targeted leads to engage customers personally with the goal of getting them to attend one of our workshops. Overcome any put-offs, isolate to the true objection, and then overcome that objection to make the sale.
• Understand who the customer is, why they are interested in PWT, their intent and timeline to purchase.
• Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based on their interests and agenda.
• Create a detailed Customer Profile for every lead. Update all details and interactions with the customers in Salesforce.
• Maintain a healthy sales pipeline for ongoing follow-up with individuals who exhibit purchase intent and potential to be hot customers who want to purchase multiple products.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future customers.
• Extensive experience in setting appointments, qualifying leads, presenting information, researching and understanding customer’s needs, building value, and using multiple, proven closing techniques.
• Our ideal sales specialist will have the following attributes:
o Strong communication skills
o Highest of standards
o Motivated Ambitious Self-starter
o Positive Attitude
o Passion and Enthusiasm
o Responsible and Accountable
o Hard Working
o Desire to Succeed
o Easy and fun to work with
Extraordinary people work at PWT. Are you one?