$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Description:Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Littleton, CA?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineering Manager? Are you prepared to take your career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin Special Test Equipment (STE) team that supports multiple programs across within LM Space, building test racks that checkout flight hardware prior to spacecraft integration.
Ours is critical mission, where you will be exposed to diverse challenges, and an integrated team environment that involves both hardware and software development, as well as systems integration. With the charter to support multiple programs, you will have the opportunity to lead a team performing a wide variety of tasks at all phases of the design lifecycle.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
• Experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• Previous leadership experience
• 7 - 12 years of professional experience for this role.
• You are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in electrical life-cycle, with experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities and potential
• This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
• Experience presenting and communicating effectively to a broad technical community
• Background in the aerospace industry.
• Experience in developing hardware test equipment, specifically in Input/Output (I/O) level checkout.
• Experience in designing hardware engineering for any of the following: equipment racks, cables, custom chassis, interface panels and circuit card assemblies.
• Experience using hardware test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
• Experience in solving complex hardware problems, both in identifying a problem's cause and developing a solution.
• Prior experience in leading a team, in either formal or informal way.
• Experience in reviewing the work of others for quality and completeness.
• Exposure to the software development lifecycle
• A team focused attitude coupled with a desire to lead a team and grow the careers of others
• Ability to multi-task and to manage various priorities simultaneously
• Comfort with working with all levels of employees.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Comfort in using the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
Valid Through: 2019-11-8