What You’ll Get to Do:
Serves as the senior technical consultant on this Task Order. Serves as Project Manager for advanced electronics design, upgrade and maintenance projects tasked under this Task Order. Provides planning, design, initial fielding, testing, and training, for complex, special purpose U.S. communications systems and equipment that are used to support critical Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (IEW) systems. Assures systems and equipment operations and maintenance comply with physical, operational, security, safety, environmental and communications regulations and equipment specifications.
More About the Role:
- Leads project teams deployed worldwide to install, maintain and upgrade complex electronic mission systems, security systems and antennas. Supports U. S. Army systems on site whenever and wherever deployed.
- Researches requirements and data to develop design specifications to support deployable U. S. Army equipment within Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF’s). Employs state-of-the-art data collection equipment to monitor the functioning of electronic, communications, and related equipment.
- Performs complex electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) analyses and makes recommendations for mitigation. Maintains baseline information for US military unique physical security systems.
- Coordinates the technical requirements of the contract and exchanges technical information on projects among contract supported locations.
- Acts as the technical advisor to the Program Manager.
- Provides technical oversight to the work of more junior engineers and technicians.
- Manages subcontracts under this PWS. Coordinates with subcontract personnel; manages the utilization of resources in the effort.
- Coordinates with Government and other Contractor personnel for project accomplishment.
- Immediately deployable to worldwide locations, in potentially hazardous work environments, to perform QRC/RRC technical support to U.S. forces.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college/university and 10 years of engineering experience including the management of complex projects. Professional Engineer registration is desirable.
- Plus two years of progressive experience and proven management skills with unit/site management (i.e., division manager or team director) and experience in design and maintenance of complex electronic communications systems.
- A thorough knowledge of high frequency (HF) through microwave (MW) radio frequency (RF) receiving, transmitting, and distribution systems. Must have experience with other electronic equipment including but not limited to fiber optic systems, audio systems, computers, analog and digital displays, I/O devices, and recorders.
- Experience with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the functional application of EMI/RFI analysis and mitigation programs.
- Ability to fault isolate, repair and test complex systems, including the ability to understand and operate software-based diagnostics systems and electronic test equipment.
- Familiarization with the maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and site power and grounding.
- Knowledge of maintenance shop operations and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of satellite communications
- Command of fluent English, including the ability to read, write, and comprehend technical documentation, schematics, and diagrams written under the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards
- US Citizen. Final Top Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5 Background
- Investigation, and favorable eligibility determination for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD 704.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.