$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
Join the Lockheed Martin team in support of the US Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) D5 Life Extension (D5LE) Avionics Engineering. The position will perform electronics engineering support of production the D5LE packages and heritage products. Engineer will perform problem investigation of hardware acceptance testing at the part, CCA and package levels.
AS AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEER OF AVIONICS ELECTRONICS HARDWARE, YOU WILL:
- Work with other Subject Matter Authorities to understand the hardware and systems
- Apply circuit design and troubleshooting principles to develop new and improve existing electronics hardware
- Participate in technical reviews and audits
- Provide technical leadership of a group of junior electronics engineers
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience for this role.
- You will need to obtain a Secret clearance.
- You are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13