Job Title: Sr. Electronics Engineer
very strong experience in UHF RFID design.
* Key member of an engineering team conducting new system and subsystem development while also making continuous design improvement, application improvement and manufacturing support for a product consisting of a distributed electronic system containing high-level software and low-level embedded-firmware.
* Design and develop electrical/electronic boards and assemblies compliant with domestic and international regulatory standards. These can include single board computers, motor controllers, simple UHF antennas, CAN and USB interfaces.
* Provide trouble-shooting support for existing electronic systems including UHF RFID
* Be familiar with schematic capture and PCB layout. Knowledge of Altium is a plus.
* Knowledgeable with the design, development and sustaining of Embedded Control based hardware/firmware and other facilitating electronic circuitry.
* Expert in debugging hardware and firmware issues to support and maintain the existing electronic circuitry.
Hand on experience with RF working on 900MHz , antenna design. e.g : People working on Mobile applications like GSM , CDMA having the exposure to transmitter & Receiver, antenna design .
Need to have layout design skills in altiium at least 8 layer board.
Knowledge of Altium is a plus. Altium PCB design layout . UHF RFID and antenna designing skills .
1. 8-10 yrs. of Electronics Design in Digital and Analog circuits.
2. Expertise in UHF RFID and experience working with RF at 900MHZ.
3. Knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance for domestic and international e.g. FCC, ETSI, UL , CE
4. Sound Knowledge in designing and Layout, digital and analog and ideally RF including antennas.
5. Need to have strong layout capabilities in Altium.
* 7-10 Yrs experience in Electronics Design in Digital and Analogue circuits. Expertise in UHF RFID and experience working RF at 900MHz band
* Knowledge of Regulatory and Complince for Domestic and International - FCC, ETSI, UL , CE
* Sound Knowledge in designing the schematic, layout for digital and analogue circuits and Ideally for RF systems including Antenna
* Need to have strong layout capabilities in Altium Designer
* 4-5 Years of working with Microsoft C#, .NET or Java and also familiriaty with C or C++ for firmware development
* Develop, steward and manage mid-level technical supplier relationship for specific equipment platforms and for specific customer requirements
* Provide input to and implement strategies and technical development plans to ensure the product's competitive advantage in Qulality, Cost and Technical performance lead new technology commercialization
* Plan appropriately to support business initiatives
* Independelntly manage a few simultaneous, mid-range projects with varying time horizons.
* Experience in Transitioning designs from development to Manufacturing
* Should be an effective learner
* Should be comfortable in working on multiple projects in parallel.
* Shall be adaptive to work with distributed teams
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to estimate work, set priorities and meet deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines is required
* Strong problem identification and resolution, organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
* B.S.E.E. degree. M.S.E.E preferred.