Industry: Engineering Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 279 days agoby Bajrang Yadav
Job Title: Sr. Electronics Engineer
Key member of an engineering team conducting new system and subsystem development while also making continuous design improvement, application improvement and manufacturing support for a product consisting of a distributed electronic system containing high-level software and low-level embedded-firmware.
1. Design and develop electrical/electronic boards and assemblies compliant with domestic and international regulatory standards. These can include single board computers, motor controllers, simple UHF antennas, CAN and USB interfaces.
2. Provide trouble-shooting support for existing electronic systems including UHF RFID
3. Be familiar with schematic capture and PCB layout.
4. Knowledgeable with the design, development and sustaining of Embedded Control based hardware/firmware and other facilitating electronic circuitry.
5. Expert in debugging hardware and firmware issues to support and maintain the existing electronic circuitry.
Knowledge of Altium is a plus.
1. 8-10 yrs. of Electronics Design in Digital and Analogcircuits.
2. Expertise in UHF RFID and experience working with RF at 900MHZ.
3. Knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance for domestic and international e.g. FCC, ETSI, UL , CE
4. Sound Knowledge in designing and Layout, digital and analog and ideally RF including antennas
5. Need to have strong layout capabilities in Altium
Bachelor Of Science In ElectricalEngineering