$80K — $100K *
Come join Lockheed's Advanced Strategic Programs. This group of diverse engineers has a long history of supporting the Air Force mission reaching back to the 1960's. Today's challenge is to support the modernization of the Minuteman Weapon System by crafting, building, testing and deploying new Reentry Systems and Ground Equipment that will enable the new system to perform for many years to come. We need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers while maintaining the technical requirements of strategic deterrence. If this challenge is for you, you belong in ASP!
Ours is a critical mission, where you will be part of an engineering team that is going through requirements derivation, reviews, engineering release (Specifications, ICDs, Schematics, Engineering Drawings, P/Ls, Procedures, etc), development & qualification, requirement, production, data review, troubleshooting, issue resolution, integration, and performance validation. This work will be done at the module and subsystem, hardware (Unit/Assembly) level.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance, thus you are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with analog power systems architecture, design and / or deployment.
• Experience designing high-reliability electronics.
• PSPICE, Zuken, LTSPICE or other electronics simulation tool experience.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Familiarity with failure investigation processes (fishbone analyses, etc.)
• Ability to understand electrical , interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
• Technical experience in full life cycle development of hardware including integration and test.
• Ability to produce and present informal status briefings to Program Management and Customer.
• Experienced with working in geographically diverse teams and interfacing with industry partners/subcontractors
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$80K — $100K
20 days ago
$150K — $200K
23 days ago