CAERise deployment to new customers
- Lead the analysis of CAE, regulatory and customer documentation required for the initial customer configuration of the ETS.
- Upload training curriculum in the ETS.
- Train other users on the process and in use of the tool
- Develop and maintain training documentation and troubleshooting guides to be used by local resources and customer service.
Manage ETS data and processes
- Administer setup and configuration of the tool, grant user rights.
- In collaboration with Training Development Lead, Training Task Analyst and Fleet Chiefs manage and maintain the Master Task Analysis
- Ensure resolution of ETS issues not closed by customer services through technical and management support.
- Collaborate with the customer service team to determine and prioritize the necessary ETS fixes and improvements to include in the upcoming CAERise releases.
- Lead the technical orientation of the ETS development and enhancements with internal and external stakeholders when required.
Collaborate with other functional analysts
- Work with the Training Operation Analyst for maintaining connections between the SOP Management tool and the Electronic Lesson Plan of ETS.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors, Training Development Lead and the Information Technology team on continuous improvement of the ETS.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the aviation industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with building system training documentation is preferred
- Bilingual skills required (fluent in English speaking and writing)
- Experience in system administration role is an asset
- Good working knowledge of flight training operations and related regulations
- Self motivator, able to multi-task and work autonomously
- Analytical mind set - able to see high level impact whilst managing information at a detail level
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing working environment