A global financial firm is seeking a strong E-trading Application Support Analyst. You will be joining the Application Support team focusing on the credit trading desk. You will provide, as needed, support for production support issues/user inquiries and ensure that processes and procedures are aligned with global support teams. Specifically, you will globally support a vendor platform as well as proprietary algorithmic trading and pricing applications.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to the Fixed Income Credit and IRG eTrading desks.
- Manage all aspects of the Global Credit and IRG systems for Fixed Income Electronic Markets IT, work closely with the support and development teams to build a market leading support organisation for FI IT.
- Monitoring the system availability, proactively preventing system problems, and responding to system incidents when they occur. They are also responsible for problem analysis, managing system change and ensuring minimal impact to the end users.
- Ensure root cause analysis is undertaken for all incidents.
- Communicating the status of the system. Providing ETAs for solutions when necessary.
- Improving the monitoring and support systems by doing scripts to automate the support and writing specification for monitoring and support team that will be transferred to the development.
- Coordinate the package build of third part application, and test it.
- Review the releases which are planned and perform the post release checks.
- Participate to the UAT phase of the major delivery.
- Write and maintain documentation.
- IT Technical Support understanding Functional aspects of eTrading for Credit and Rates.
- Must be a high calibre graduate with ability to solve complex problems under pressure.
- Experience in FI Application Support, with business knowledge of Credit and Rates.
- Must be analytical and able to solve complex problems.
- Experienceworking with ION MarketView, Unix and SQL desirable.