This position is in support of a Department of Defense Customer. The Electronic Records Management Analyst reviews and makes determinations regarding the retention and declassification status of all organizational electronic records.
Responsibilities: • Collect and preserve all records that document all aspects of organizations activities including the subordinate commands official records in order to comply with the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction and Manuals 5760.01, Vols. I and II. Disposition Schedule, NARA (National Archives and Records Administration), Executive Order (E.O.) Order 12958, as amended, Classified National Security Information and the applicable federal legislation.
• Collect and preserve official classified and unclassified records, both paper and electronic versions, relating to day-to-day and operational documents.
• Interpret and analyze statutory guidance and provide sound recommendation and/or advice to Command Records Manager.
• Collect, inventory, catalogue, and transfer records to the Records Holding area.
• Develop/recommend standards for the Command’s Electronic Records Management system.
• Develop and implement records and declassification programs which ensure the establishment of a filing system within each office.
• Create file plans (physical and electronic) and collect/preserve all permanent official classified and unclassified records IAW the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction and Manuals 5760.01, Vols. I and II, CCR 25-108 and Executive Order 12958 as Amended, Classified National Security Information.
Required: • Active US Government Secret Security Clearance. TS/SCI preferred. • Requires experience as an Administrative Clerk, background or degree in History, Information Science, Library Science, Military (Information Management).
• Experience with MicroFocus Content Manager application (formerly HP Total Records Information Management (TRIM))
• Operates computer systems and devices, telephone, standard office equipment and printers/scanners.
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Outlook
• Write and speaks clearly and concisely
• Work with minimum supervision
BS Degree and six (6) years of progressive functional experience related to the areas described above. OR High School Diploma and 13 years of experience.**