Our client is a world wide Asset Management Firm, they are currently seeking an Electronic Markets Developer who specializes in GM Rates Pricing and server side e-tradingdeveloper. This candidate will work primarily Java but also C++, this a front office role, you will be working closely with trading desk to deliver quality software solutions. This candidate will join the New York GM Pricing and Electronic Markets Technology Development team, this team operates as part of a Global GM Pricing and Electronic Markets Technology team to develop systems used for the Global GM Trading activity.
- Design and develop pricing and electronic markets distributed applications as a member of a global development team.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts, and vendors to determine functional requirements and integration plans for applications.
- Provide second-line support of applications for front-office users.
- Proven core java and C++ skills and knowledge.
- Experience of a front office trading environment
- Ability to design and develop scalable solutions which are easy to maintain and support.
- Firm understanding of java memory model and multi-threading development.
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.