As an Electronic Harness Engineer, you will get involved and responsible for the electrical design, mechanical design, engineering, test and installation support of harness on our autonomous driving cars, covering all aspects from concept to production.
Your tasks will include but not limit to:
- Responsible for schematics capture, PCB layout check, BOM generation, debugging, and testing
- Create technical documentation including product specifications, layout instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Develop and release of specifications and designs to support the vehicle wire harness
- Perform harness assessment, testing, quality and manufacturability
- Manage component and harness part delivery
- Coordinate and implement technical change
- BS or MS in related majors
- Experience in electronic design and harness design
- Understanding of harness design and manufacturing processes
- Experience working within automotive products/fields
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (no cost from employees or their families)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Phone reimbursement.