Our Boulder County client, a global leader in the industrial and grid scale power conversion space seeks an electronic hardware-software engineer. The culture is collaborative and fast-paced offering a broad mix of projects, with many new products in the pipeline for commercialization. All R&D, product development and final product assembly and customer releases are performed on-site. An environment offering excellent long-term technical growth and a promote from within opportunity. This new role has been created due to unprecedented growth and reports to a seasoned engineering manager who is not a micromanager and constantly strives for team member empowerment, recognition, growth and success.
You will have a broad-based technical skill-set. You will be passionate about well documented engineering processes, procedures, testing, supplier relationships and manufacturing introductions. You will have a strong interest in working with a seasoned and stable R&D, development, production – manufacturing (all on-site) workforce. An interest and ability to actively contribute on multiple projects offering varying degrees of complexity, challenge and scope … a mix of the routine, as well as those requiring challenging test and troubleshoot. You will be open-minded and flexible, as your day may find you juggling multiple projects and priorities. You will be a hands-on, collaborative team player with an interest in working with and learning from a seasoned workforce that delivers only the best of class products and a burning desire for customer satisfaction.
Position Title: Electronic Hardware-Software Engineer - test - production - manufacturing
Work Location: Boulder County, Colorado (A reasonable daily commute for those along the north Denver metro to Fort Collins corridor)
Compensation: Salaried. Profit sharing. Full benefit package, i.e. healthcare, retirement plan, PTO.
• This is a full time, regular/direct position with a smaller company (
• Proven skills in electrical - electronic hardware design - development and the programming of production test systems.
• Test software development, i.e. Python, C#, C++.
• An interest and ability to maintain legacy single board computers test systems (Windows 10), as well as design and develop next generation test systems, i.e. Raspberry Pi and linux.
• Test fixtures. Test interfaces - adapters. PCB test. Full System Test. Acceptance Test.
• Writing engineering documentation - drawings, i.e. Bill-of Material (BOM), test procedures, operator - user documentation.
• Familiarity with the principles and use of ERP systems.
• A stable record of direct employment.
• MS/BS Engineering.
• Altium, SolidWorks, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, embedded systems.
• Power electronics.
• ERP, Syteline, ISO 9001, Lean, UL, NEC, CSA, IEC.
• No third parties please.
• Strong preference for local candidates