The Boeing Company's AvionX hardware development team is seeking a first line manager (K-level) in St. Charles/St. Louis. In this role you will be responsible for the management and planning of activities for design engineer's tasks. You will provide oversight and direction of proposal inputs for new business, as well as strategy for improvements to product line designs. You will lead execution of design activities associated with circuit card assemblies. The preferred candidate for this position will have knowledge of Boeing processes, design practices, and tools. The position requires strong analytical, written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with other business and engineering organizations. Candidates must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities. Additionally, they must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers while discussing technical information.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- 3+ years of experience in a design environment with electronic assemblies
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of experience leading or working on complex projects
- Experience leading a technical team in a development and/or production environment
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Experience in cross-functional teaming, collaborative problem solving, building lasting relationship, and proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Experience as a Control Account Manager