The Electronic Engineer’s responsibilities include, but not limited to, performing Electrical and Firmware design activities, debugging hardware and firmware for products and customers, and also improving quality of current hardware/firmware platform to satisfy laser requirements. The Electronic Engineer will also be maintaining existing electronic designs and coordinating efforts with Mechanical, Optical and other teams.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop electronic design solutions that meet company directions, customer requirements and industrial standards.
- Solve technical and design problems through utilization of comprehensive root cause analysis techniques.
- Ensure engineering schedules, customer needs and quality standards are met in a timely fashion.
- Work with other teams to ensure products are delivered and maintained to the highest standards possible.
- Participate in design review meetings.
- Maintain design documentation, and support internal resources such as manufacturing with testing, assembly and production.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years electronic designexperience.
- Effective interpersonal skills and good working relationship with customers, vendors, and internal functional teams.