We are looking for Electrical Test Engineer for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Electrical Test Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- As an Electrical Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the characterization of the product, through the various stages of development from conception, through alpha and beta releases, to transitioning to manufacturing.
- "LabView" as mandatory requirement for test Engineer
The position will require the following duties:
- Replicate existing test fixtures from design documents by procuring, assembling and testing test fixtures to support transfer of facilities for existing parts.
- Able to learn and utilize Custom BD Test Rack for new PCBA functional fixtures.
- Able to quickly learn and effectively utilize BD Test Framework based on Labview and Test Stand that works with the BD test rack.
- Interface with other groups for product characterization and developing test specification.
- Create and coordinate the execution of the V&V protocols at the supplier and at BD.
- Interface with supplier to deliver products on time.
- From Medical Background
- Direct work experience in portable medical devices is desired
- Able to design custom fixtures for standardized Test Rack using custom templates for fixture descriptions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Engineering discipline strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiencerequired.
- Ability to Capture and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience with testing to product specifications and creating software specifications in some cases.
- Process and detail oriented.
- Must have previous knowledge of Quality oriented Standard Work flows.
- FDA regulated qualificationexperiencerequired.
- Able to collaborate effectively cross functionally to qualify and build fixtures.