Monster.com has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Electrical Systems Engineer with our partner Energy Systems Design in Scottsdale, AZ.
Energy Systems Design is a team-oriented and client-focused group of mechanical, plumbing and electrical professionals. We are committed to creative and technically innovative solutions, and factor in sustainable engineering design for every project. Established in 1988, we have been providing exemplary engineering design for over 29years.
The single office location in Scottsdale, Arizona currently has a staff of 35, which includes eleven registered professional engineers. ESD is a member of the US Green Building Council and the majority of their engineering staff is LEED® Accredited Professionals.
We strive to create a balance of work, play and contributions to our community. We love what we do, and we are passionate about delivery creative and efficient designs. This combination is what powers our firm.
Electricalengineering (design) of power and lighting systems for institutional, retail and commercial building projects. The Engineer prepares calculations and well coordinated, technically sound construction documents that are cost effective, clear, efficient and constructible; communicates and coordinates with architects, owners, otherengineering disciplines, vendors, building officials thoughout the design phases of a project; monitors project budgets and has overall responsibility for the profitability of his/her projects; handles contract administration; prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, constructionschedules, and designs for project; visits construction site to monitor progress and other duties per the contract documents; reviews shop drawings, resonds to RFI’s and coordinates withcontractors, design team, building officials, owner, through the construction phase of project.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university and a minimum 5years experience or the equivalent thereof.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD and REVIT MEP
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong electrical design capability in commercial, educational and institutional markets
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- Self-manager to accomplish multiple project responsibilities
- Continuous practice of personal accountability
- Knowledge of current Electrical codes and design standards