Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Position Type: Full Time - Direct Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Education: Electrical Engineering degree preferred or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 4 years' experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with customer engineering leadership to develop future electrical design strategy.
- Includes fusing and grounding strategies, wire size selection, and data/video mechanization.
- Lead DFMEA and DFM plan development.
- Lead Cost Take-Out or VAVE activities.
- Lead multiple Advance Application Engineers and CAD Designers
- Make sure all project objectives and timelines are being met.
- Establish team priorities in line with client and customer expectations.
- Perform all activities in accordance with client, customer, agency (IATF/QS) requirements.
- Work directly with customer to address project deliverables.
- Oversee 8D root cause analysis and responses.
- Address EMC issues and participate in resolution with customer.
- Inspire cross-functional support engineers to excellence.
- Investigate new technologies, trends & innovations relating to the electrical architectures.
- Schedule and organize major customer meetings/reviews
- Benchmark competitive product and provide competitive analysis as required.
- Ability to understand electrical vehicle schematic to determine fusing strategies
- Working knowledge of wire harness design and ability to formulate and implement solutions to design issues
- Ability to manage and develop engineers
- Must have valid passport and valid driver's license