Are you dynamic Systems Engineer who has experience helping design and implement electric utility systems? Our client is a recognized leader in the distributiontechnology space and is looking to add a talented Electrical Systems Engineer to their team.
Top Reasons to Work for our Client:
- High profile leadership position where your impact can be seen and recognized
- Family oriented culture and work environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits ( pension plan )
What you will be doing:
- Designing and modeling system plant design for continuous improvement and compliance
- Coordinating the engineering functions with the staking technicians team and line worker team and others
- Provide engineering advice on methods of electrical system design, construction, maintenance, and operations to various levels of employees or members.
- Develop plans and schedules for electric distribution system improvement requirements.
- Direct corrections to voltage, power factor, and load factor problems.
- Must perform regular reviews and analyses to determine methods for improving safety, productivity, and continuity of electrical service.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor of Science in ElectricalEngineering is required.
- Certification of EIT is preferred with an interest and ability to achieve a PE level.
- Minimum of two years’ experience related to development and implementation of an electric utility system’sengineering plans and programs, with demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Experience with a rural electric distribution system is preferred.