Electrical System Engineer
We are looking for Electrical System Engineer for our client in Beverly, MA
Job Title: Electrical System Engineer
Job Location: Beverly, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Mandatory Domain - Semiconductor
- Experience Level - 5+ Years
- The electrical systems engineer designs and debugs electromechanical systems (power distribution, vacuum systems, high voltage, control systems, robotics and safety interlocks).
- Under general supervision, performs individually or as part of a team as required to support projects on Ion implanter products.
- Prepares engineering specifications, parts lists and associated documentation to generate ECO's. Provides technical assistance to manufacturing, Product Support, Field Service and Aftermarket.
- Participates in a variety of engineering projects requiring some evaluation.
- Designs specific parts, components and minor phases of projects.
- Conceptualizes designs based on customer and sales input; prepares engineering specification and effectively communicates design.
- Prepares detailed test plans for components and circuitry; monitors test performance, corrects deficiencies as needed, and prepares test reports and recommendations to Engineering management and Sales/Marketing.
- Assists in preparation of final documentation package.
- Supports Manufacturing and Customer Service with technical problems on released products.
- Provides technical guidance to engineering personnel, Product Support and Operations.
- Must have at least >5 years of previous semiconductorexperience, specifically in Ion implanter products
- At least 4+ years of electro-mechanical experience in an R&D / manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working with electromechanical systems (power distribution, vacuum systems, high voltage, control systems, robotics and safety interlocks), electrostatic chuck development.
- Possess the ability to prepare engineering specifications, parts list and associated documentation
- Ability to provide technical assistance to manufacturing, Product Support, Field Service and Aftermarket
- Proficient in preparing test plans, monitor test performance and generate test reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required & Microsoft Office proficient.
- Highly disciplined and a self-starter.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- BS Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engg.