$80K — $100K *
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Supervises union craft labor in electrical disciplines. Responsible for safety, quality, productivity and schedule adherence.
• Ensures effective liaison between field engineering and craft.
• Interfaces effectively with craft Foremen and General Foremen, as well as project management to ensure smooth workflow and schedule adherence.
• Coordination with discipline Superintendents
• Coordination with Subcontractors
• Coordination with Owner and their representatives
• Resolves employee conflicts and grievances, informing project and corporate management as appropriate.
• Responsible for detailed work planning.
• Responsible for work plan and work package development and reviews
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining 30-, 60- and 90-day schedules.
• Responsible for building 3-week schedules and communicating them effectively in weekly scheduling meetings.
• Understand the project contract requirements
• Evaluate and manage craft productivity using a commodity/productivity tracking software.
• Determining craft labor levels and tool/equipment requirements.
• Ensures that project rules, procedures and programs are followed consistently, including those involving safety, attendance, and workplace behavior standards.
• Ability to travel and relocate as needed. Our Superintendents go where the work/project is!
• 5+ years’ work experience in the construction industry, with at least 3+ years in a supervisory role. Long tenure with companies is important. We are willing to consider Forman or General Forman ready for the next step in their career.
• Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, union agreements and jurisdictional issues, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, engineering drawings, and other documents
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently supervise and evaluate craft performance including labor cost planning and budgeting
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
Valid through: 4/23/2021