The Role: The designer will be responsible for design of active and passive RF front-end circuits for mm-wave bands within the context of wireless communications systems. The Candidate will be expected to innovate and work in a fast pace market to help to define and realize products for next generation wireless communication systems.
- BS degree and 8+ years’ experience is required. MS or PhD preferred in the area of analog RF / mm-wave IC design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work effectively with other members of the product development team.
- Deep understanding of RF and microwave theories and concepts, such as S-parameters, transmission lines, couplers, dividers and …
- You should have deep understanding of all or many of the following:
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of mm-wave high efficiency, wideband linear PAs and LNAs.
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of RF / mm-wave switches.
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of frequency converters, oscillators and
- Deep understanding of semiconductor technologies for RF / mm-wave applications, including SOI, SiGe BiCMOS, CMOS and etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of RF and wireless front-end components, systems and various transceiver architectures.
- Understanding and insight into mm-wave packaging and modeling.
- Proficient using RF / mm-wave design tools such as, Cadence ADE, Keysight ADS, EMX, ADS Momentum, HFSS, etc
The following qualifications are desirables, but not required:
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of analog / biasing circuitries, including LDOs, bandgap references, op-amps and ESD structures.
- Experienced in RF / mm-wave test equipment and measurements.
- Experienced in design of integrated analog circuits such as, bandgap, LDO, opamps, ESD structures, etc.