CHA Consulting, Inc., is currently seeking a mid-level Electrical Security Designer/Engineer to join our Electrical Technical Group in any of the following CHA office locations:
- Albany, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Richmond, VA
- Rochester, NY
- Syracuse, NY
- Provide security system design for projects consisting of new facilities, renovations and upgrades.
- Lead designer for new security systems, upgrades, and modifications.
- Experience with security and fire alarm systems design, including intrusion detection, access control, CCTV, public address, and CCTV integration.
- Ability to review system requirements with clients to meet their security plan requirements.
- Participating in technical quality reviews.
- Travel is required, up to 20%.
- A Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering is preferred.
- 5+ years of security system design experience is required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office is required.
- Membership in American Society IndustrialSecurity (ASIS) is preferred.
- Basic understanding of system networking is preferred.
- Basic understanding of electronic door hardware is preferred.
- An E.I.T. or P.E. is preferred.