GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Immediate 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Accountable for the timely preparation of assigned project estimates including a thorough review of targeted projects, integrity of performance, profitability, and professionalism, consistent with formulated corporate and department objectives.
- Responsibilities encompass general aspects of estimating including, but not limited to: instruction to bidders, quantity take-offs, walk-throughs, material and labor pricing, project specifications, notifications to vendors, bid summaries, and preparation of bid documents and/or proposals.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 5+ YEARS OF ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience; College DegreePreferred
- High degree of technical knowledge of construction related areas, proficiency in NEC standards, and computer estimating applications.
- Experience with Accubid
- Ability to conceptualize structure with minimum amount of documentation.
- Strong administrative, computer and communication skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability