Electrical Project Manager/Estimator
To pre-plan and manage construction projects utilizing all company resources, resulting in satisfied customers, increased productivity and increased profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date change order, subcontractor, RFI and contingency logs.
- Work with Labor Superintendent to ensure labor plan is being carried out.
- Create MEP Schedules and Manloading charts on all projects.
- Consistently submit accurate, timely and complete estimates and change order quotations.
- Communicate with purchasing and subcontractors to secure schedule, scope and price.
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment.
- Satisfy customers’ needs to develop repeat business.
- Perform Design Build or Bid Spec Projects.
- Estimate various electrical projects whether bid spec, public, private, or design build.
- Assist in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Consultation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years minimum experience with commercial, institutional and industrial projects required.
- Experience managing $500 to $6 million projects.
- Limited Travel less than 10% within 2 hours
- Knowledge of mechanical, and electrical.
- Experience in monitoring labor performance for purpose of identification of labor productivity and tracking progress.
- Knowledge in generating constructionschedule and updating of same (MS Project).
- Knowledge in reading plans and specifications for purpose of ordering material and estimating of change orders.
- Ability to order, track and expedite for timely delivery of MEP and specialty items required for the project.
- Knowledge and experience in managing multi-disciplined projects, a plus.