Being a part of a collaborative team, working in innovative environments, encouraging exceptional performance, and exploring outside interests and professional development; AEI recognizes our employees are the most valued part of our firm. They are the core of what has made AEI a great firm to work for and why our culture promotes a remarkable work/life balance. AEI offers:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for membership in professional associations
- Paid time off and holidays
We are seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join our Champaign, IL office. This position is responsible for engineering design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. The Project Engineer develops innovative and unique engineering solutions to align with project, client and project partner’s needs, and leads the discipline team in implementing the solutions.
BSEE/BSAE (or anotherengineering discipline) from an ABET accredited program.
7+ years of experience designing power distribution and lighting building systems in technically sophisticated facilities.
Professional engineering registration preferred.
Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.