Here is what we have in store for you:
In this position, you will be responsible for engineering design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. You will also develop innovative and unique engineering solutions to align with project, client and project partner's needs, and leads the discipline team in implementing the solutions.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BSEE/BSAE (or another engineering discipline) from an ABET accredited program.
- 10+ years of experience designing power distribution and lighting building systems in technically sophisticated facilities.
- Professional engineering registration preferred.
- Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.