You can expect to be challenged with numerous opportunities to support exciting Space Satellite and Launch Vehicle programs. This covers from the unit level of work, all the way up to and including fully integrated systems through the launch and initialization phases. Engineers play a key role in assuring mission success for numerous programs across a multitude of system providers. Our innovators will enjoy the benefits of being able to gain access to corporate resources while being rewarded both through corporate recognition awards and financial incentives for the successful development and delivery of patentable technology in the space and non-space sectors.
***This role can be filled as an Aerospace Senior Member of Technical Staff or Engineering Specialist***
- Serve as a technical adviser for unit and system level testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform analysis that supports energy generation and energy storage device/system sizing in support of energy balance and system performance assessments.
- Integration and test up to and including launch and initialization activities, which may require travel.
- System level analysis and technical assessments based upon analysis coupled with industry experience.
- Develop and present clear and concise written reports and briefings to management and peers.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Hands-on technical knowledge and experience in Power Systems Engineering practices and analysis techniques associated with systems sizing, system characterization & evaluation, fault determination, and requirements flow down.
- This position requires up to 25% or more of travel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance (US citizenship required).
Required for consideration as an Engineering Specialist (In Addition)
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in Power Systems Engineering practices and analysis techniques associated with systems sizing, system characterization & evaluation, fault determination, and requirements flow down.
- Current and active Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Some circuit analysis or circuit design experience.
- Experience with Spacecraft or Launch Vehicle Power Systems with anomaly troubleshooting knowledge.
Transcripts are required for this position.
Additional Requisition Details
System Job Title: MEMBR-TCH STF SR
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: Yes
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
Requisition ID: 38702