We are currently seeking an Electrical Integration Engineer to join our team in St. Nazianz, WI. The Electrical Integration Engineer designs, fabricates, tests, implements and modifies electronic/electrical components, products and/or systems for use in self-propelled agricultural equipment.
- This position will be the electronics interface between platform engineering team and Vehicle Electronics (VE) team.
- Responsible for wire harness design.
- Working with VE to select major electrical components and the I/O’s from those components
- Take the initiative to own all of all routing of harnesses, including the means to secure the harnesses to the chassis.
- Responsible for software release & control on production components.
- The electrical integration engineer shall attend PIR and Current Product Management meetings and be responsible for CTS responses in regard to electronics.
- The electrical integration engineer shall work with systems engineers to create CTS Work Orders and assist tests.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, such as Electrical Engineering or similar
- 4 year experience in EE.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in new global processes and systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) issues, problems, and observations of work being performed.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross discipline teams as well as being a strong individual contributor.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision managing multiple projects and tasks
- Proven communication skills across multiple levels and work groups