Georgia-Pacific's Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for their Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Superintendent position to support the pulp and paper manufacturing facility located in Crossett, AR
Crossett provides a safe, modern community at the heart of some of the finest hunting, fishing and wildlife locations in the South, yet is a short drive to shopping, food, and entertainment centers and within hours of major urban centers. The Crossett facility is a fully integrated virgin fiber mill producing bleached board, tissue and towel products on two fourdrinier and five tissue paper machines.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
The Electrical / Instrumentation Maintenance Superintendent is responsible for the safety and direction of the electrical and instrumentation maintenance teams servicing the facility.
This position manages approximately 42 hourly electrical maintenance team members along with supervisor / planning staff members. This position also works with engineers and operation team members to understand their maintenance needs for daily work and shutdowns and then provides necessary resources to meet those needs. The incumbent will:
- Ensure safe workplace practices are followed at all times and drive safety awareness as a priority.
- Design and implement long-term continuous improvement applications and systems to enhance electrical reliability.
- Lead and support continuous improvement processes through decision making, employee involvement, systems and training.
- Manage the electrical department budget.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s degree or higher in engineering or engineeringtechnology
- 7 or more years of Electrical Maintenance experience within an industrial environment
- 5 or more years of work experience in maintenance supervisory positions with responsibility for direct reports
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelordegree in Engineering
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing company with focus on Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance
- Experience planning, leading and executing major work outages
- Experience in a Pulp & Paper manufacturing operation
- Experience using Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Experience with electrical codes and applying them in the workplace
- Experience with OSHAelectrical compliance standards and managing them in the workplace.
- Experience with advanced electrical automation and robotics operations.
- Experience with advanced drive control systems.
- Experience with power distribution systems.