Electrical/Instrumentation Maintenance Supervisor. You will work for the Area Maintenance Manager and direct a team of Maintenance Technicians in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Enables the Electrical/Instrumentation crew to work Safely through training, monitoring and continuous coaching and mentoring.
- Manage daily area maintenance decisions, to include staffing, work prioritization and spending.
- Ensure effective communication between the maintenance team and all other mill teams.
- Responsible for work execution within the department and the overall health of the Notification and Work Order System.
- Creates daily/weekly schedule and executes priority work
- Plans more involved work in departmental area and is fluent in the use of SAP.
- Manage Contract Work
- Work reporting and follow up
- Lead problem resolution. Troubleshoot issues and initiate additional resources as appropriate.
- Celebrate and communicate excellent results.
- Grow team and individual performance. This includes annual performance reviews with team members, ensuring correct staffing, training, scheduling and development for the team.
- Technical Qualification – Requires a minimum of a Qualified Trades/ Engineering Associates Degree or related fields
- Proven leadership experience in a Pulp and Paper environment desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience to include demonstrated leadership and planning and experience.
- Excellent decision making, judgment and outstanding interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer and most common software. Experience with SAP Maintenance Management system an asset.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, functional specifications and engineering drawings. Working knowledge of equipment, trades skills, work execution and reporting as related to the Pulp and Paper industrial environment.
- Knowledge of engineering practices and procedures.
- Possesses a high degree of commitment, initiative, motivation and innovation.
- Ability to work within and improve a team environment.
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus