We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Learning and Development team as a full-time Electrical Technical Trainer. The ideal candidate would have a strong electrical background, proven presentation, facilitation, and classroom management skills, and the ability to engage and empower employees. This role is responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of technical and trade-related training across the organization. The nature of this work would require the individual to be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for teaching others. We are looking for an individual with a strong technical background who possesses at least five year’ experience in the electrical field. A journeyman license is required to be considered for this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Effectively facilitates electrical apprenticeship, QuickStart, and trade-related training classes
- Collaborates with Apprenticeship Team to research and recommend content, develop, pilot, and implement new technical and/or trade-related training and development programs
- Designs and develops technical and/or trade-related curriculum, based on organizational needs
- Conducts jobsite or on-site coaching and development of employees (related to audits and/or to assist with novel work or jobs in crisis)
- Develops relationships with operational leaders that facilitate open dialogue and trust
- Supports and provides guidance to Apprenticeship Coordinator in the coordination of the apprenticeship programs, as needed
- Works with L&D team and subject-matter experts to continuously improve the content, activities, and delivery of L&D technical and/or trade-related programs.
- Continually increases knowledge of L&D craft
- Actively participates in professional and trade-related organizations.
- Demonstrates an acceptance of the company culture (adhere to company values), an adoption of professional standards, and the ability to model these standards to trainees
- Demonstrates approachability and ability to collaborate with others and effectively influence
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.