Electrical FPGA Design Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Engineering Services
- Perform FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and Low/Med Complexity Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test
- Perform CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technologycircuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- BSEE, Computer Engineering. or other related technical field of study.
- 10+ years of relevant eperience
- Knowledge of High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools
Preferred Additional Skills
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $100, to $140,
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management ExperienceRequired - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Active security clearance
Experienced in all phases of FPGA Design, including creating their own test benches in VHDL
Experienced in VHDL Code
Active Securita Clearance with relevant experience within the defense industry