$80K — $100K *
Summary Design, develop, and test designs from concept through production stage, and make modifications as needed.
Primary responsibilities include development of board support packages, drivers, and low level code for microcontrollers and microprocessors. Will work with the electronics designer to specify a processor and configuration. Target development may be for Linux or other UNIX-like operating systems, RTOS, or bare-metal.
• Research, develop, and test designs concepts including hardware, BSPs, and drivers.
• Perform or facilitate installation/testing related to the product, system, or process.
• Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or enhancement of existing products or processes.
• Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of the project.
• Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering assistance to internal teams or external customers.
• Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Works under limited supervision.
• Contributes to the team and projects in an above average manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is required
• Prior relevant work experience is required, 2+ years for bachelors, new grad for masters.
• Strong C skills required.
• Experience with complex electrical schematics is required.
• Experience with low level hardware access code development is required.
• Experience debugging/testing on hardware is required.
• Experience with Linux driver development is preferred.
• Experience with electrical schematic entry is preferred.
• Experience with PCB layout is a plus.
• Experience with Altium Designer is a plus.
• Knowledge of manufacturing techniques is preferred.
• Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Limited travel may be necessary..
Valid through: 12/18/2021