If your interested in obtaining a phone interview with the hiring manager, please attach your resume and let me know the best time and number I can reach you.
The Electrical Field Service Technician/ Engineer will be responsible for the identification, development, and implementation of preventive/predictive programs and corrective maintenance solutions for electrical systems and equipment in multiple facilities for a specialty chemical company.
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrialelectricaldistribution systems and equipment including:
- Substations, Breakers, Switchgear, MCCs, Protective Relay systems, Battery and UPS systems and Transformers with voltages up to 138kV.
- Induction and synchronous motors up to 40,000 hp and 15,000 volts.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and perform preventive & corrective maintenance based on established procedures.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and perform predictive maintenance - such as IR Thermography, Transformer Oil Analysis, Partial Discharge Analysis and Power Quality Analysis.
- This position requires a combination of office work and field work. This position typically requires approximately 25% out of town travel domestically