Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.Job Description:
You will act as an Electrical Engineering SME and work as part of a cross functional Novetta team developing an AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors. In this position you will research, test and evaluate to select the best-of-breed products for microelectronic hardware to be used in to modernize an industrial sensor system for the Air Force. You will evaluate products to collect data from dry contact sensors and integrate that data to the access control platform at the physical layer. You will be responsible for architecting and recommending a solution. Basic Qualifications:
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience with SCADA or in the industrial sensor space
- 2+ years experience with Programmable Logic Controllers
- Working knowledge of a variety of hardware sensors and micro-eletronics hardware
- Experience architecting sensing platforms
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, CANBus, EtherNet/IP, POC UA, or similar
- Experience in the Air Force security forces
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) and / or cloud services
- DoD 8570.1 certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience in Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
So, what does Novetta do?
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts-we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success - that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.