Electrical Engineering Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Are you an Electrical Engineering Manager seeking new opportunities in Osseo, Wisconsin?
Salary: $115K+ bonus
Top reasons to work with us?
- We are representing a leading manufacturer of paint finishing systems for the automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturing and wood industries.
- Clean, Safe Working Environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance and 401 (K) Plan and profit sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
This position is responsible for delivering the following:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Electrical Department
- 8-11 direct reports including Electrical Engineers, Programmers, Cad Designers and our Electrical Panel manufacturing shop team working on projects of small to large scopes.
- Coordinates all design activities of the design team, interfaces with key cross-functional groups (Purchasing, QA, Manufacturing, Sales, etc.), and reports project status for the assigned projects.
- Must be technically competent with ground-up industrial control system design involving P&ID schematics, control panel design, AB and Siemens PLC’s, AB PanelView, VFDs, hardwired control logic, PID controllers, and burner combustion controls.
- Startup/debug skills, ACAD design, and PLC programming experience is required.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- B.S. ElectricalEngineering
- 10years of experience in electricalengineering, programming, design, repair and analysis of industrial systems with minimum
- 5years of experience as an engineering manager with direct reports in the development of electromechanical products; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with contractual related project/work environment, in providing engineering support to field service engineers, and in establishing processes/guidelines for electric design.
- Strong computer skills using 3D CAD (Siemens NX preferred), PLM software, SAP, and MS Office knowledge
Submit your resume today if interested and qualified!