Pieper Electric has unique opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer/Project Manager within our Automation team in Green Bay WI. Sucessful candidates MUST HAVE at least 10 years of Electrical Engineering experience. The majority of the time will be spent in the Green Bay office (80%) managing projects, working with team members and contacting customers. Other times (20%) will be spent in the field with the Sales team to develop proposals on the systems.
- Generating and executing large projects
- Develop and implement customer strategies as well as implementing company strategies.
- Work alongside the Sales teams to help develop new business relationships and managing exisiting relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10+ years related Electrical Engineering experience and/or training; or Electrical Engineering Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four year college or university; or equivalent combination of electricalexperience and education
- Extensive knowledge in reading logic flow diagrams
- Extensive knowledge creating project estimates and proposals.
- Extensive knowledge in performing conceptual design and definition work (i.e.: design basis, functional specifications).
- Extensive knowledge in leading an electrical engineering/design team consisting of eight to fifteen project team members and have extensive knowledge in facilitating meetings.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.