- On software side design, build, update and maintain the user interface for company’s products that will allow users to easily use, observe and control our products’ functionality and status.
- works closely with other developers, clients, and project managers to determine the functional requirements of the software or application
- On the hardware side, the responsibilities lay on a wide range which including but are not limited to test, troubleshooting and maintain the test machine and product, maintain the systems and secure the communication between server to user interface and products.
- leading bug fixing and troubleshooting for each software version. Proposes and implements fixes that resolve those bugs without interrupting functionality or stability.
- Prepare technical specifications of electrical systems to that installation and operations of V5 products conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain a high level of competence by staying abreast of state-of-the-art testing methods and technologies
- Provide technical support for off-site environmental, integration and acceptance testing requirements
- Participate in manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, and testing of V5 portable units and other V5 products
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical equipment, components, and systems used in V5 products
Job entails working with and requires Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent with 1 year of experience including: Linux, Tcp/Ip, Network security, Routing, Tunneling, Vlan technologies. Shell, Perl, Python, C/C++, Java, SQL.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent with 1 year of experience in the job offered, Hardware Engineer or equivalent.