We are looking for Electrical Engineer or our client in Tucson, AZ
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min year of exp 3years
- This position is for an experienced design engineer for the Electrical System team of the Machine Design Center (MDC).
- This person will be responsible for problem solving, design, coordinating detailing, and implementing their design solutions into a production environment.
- To complete this will require a high level of collaboration with our process partners and suppliers to ensure that the functional requirements, quality, and manufacturability targets are met and that each design is cost affective.
- The type of component designs in scope includes Harnesses and Wiring Groups
- The applicable engineering disciplines include electrical
- A typical day would involve computer / desk work, interacting with various teams and individuals, communicating and/or presenting information, spending time in the shop and/or proving grounds, and occasionally visiting suppliers and/or customers.
- Harness design
- Proficient in creating 3d models, assemblies and parametric drawings as per client?s standards using CREO 2.0
- Soft SkillsWritten/verbal communication.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to work well in collaborative environment and to communicate effectively in cross-functional teams? Excellent analytical skills
- Self directed/motivated