My client, a Defense Industry leader, is aggressively seeking Engineers in the FPGA, Modeling and Simulation, Power Engineering/Digital Design, RF/MW, Radar, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems and Software and Mechanical Engineering arenas.
These openings are due to significant global business growth tied to a wide variety of programs in areas including transcontinental missile systems, mini missiles, missile defense systems, high-energy lasers and particle beams, directed RF systems, space vehicles, unmanned drones, etc. These are very visible and pivotal roles supporting mission-critical programs and all offer a quick path to advancement.
Some reasons why this opportunity is worth looking at:
- Ability to work with of the world’s largest defense contractors
- The opportunity to work on bleeding-edge technology programs involving offense and defense driven technology in missile inception, directed energy, directed RF (non-lethal and lethal), XO atmospheric programs (nano satellites, space vehicles, etc)
- Very real near-term career advancement potential
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Full relocation assistance packages including home sales assistance (for current homeowners)
To be considered, you must be open to relocation for the right opportunity, be a US Citizen, and have the ability to gain a Security Clearance.