Job ID 2018-1342Category EngineeringEmployment TypeRegular Full-Time
TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing national engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Electrical Engineer for our Tampa, Florida office.
- Design Electrical systems in Revit 2018. (lighting, power and low voltage).
- Perform electrical design calculations such as load analysis and voltage drops.
- Coordinate with architect, owner-client and other disciplines on commercial projects.
- 4+ years of experience designing electrical systems for large commercial buildings. (Hotels, hospitals, higher education, airports, stadiums, etc.)
- Revit MEP experience
- BSEE or recognized equivalent
- PE license preferred
- Electrical design experience (Lighting, Power distribution, low voltage, etc)