- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Diverse skill set and flexibility in handling daily activities
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field
E1393:Circuit Design Engineer Sr
Lockheed Martin is seeking a an electrical engineer to develop a missile telemetry and flight termination system in Grand Prairie, TX.
This position will have the opportunity to design and integrate the telemetry and FTS hardware for flight test support. The effort encompasses the full life cycle of electronic systems development from requirements definition, design trades, and interface definitions, to design/development, integration/test, and troubleshooting.
The position requires strong electronic systems design, integration, testing, and excellent troubleshooting skills. The role involves mixed analog and digital design, software development, and hardware/software troubleshooting.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Prior experience with Telemetry and Flight Termination Systems
- Experience in VHDL
- Software knowledge (C, C++, Java, Visual Studio .NET)
- RF antenna and receiver design/test experience
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Experience with proposal creation