Electrical Engineer/Technical Security Support
- Provide support and coordination of technical security research and development among partner agencies
- Support development and engineering efforts within the IC and the DoS as required.
- Facilitate collaboration among various security engineering efforts
- Assist with recommendations on technology development and technologyinvestments in support of the overseas mission.
- BS degree or higher in electricalengineering or demonstrated expertise with a minimum of 10+ years as related technology field.
- Prior work experience in technical surveillance countermeasures in U.S.Government systems.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of the IC and Foreign Affairs community.
- Expert knowledge of TEMPEST and emanations security
- Expert knowledge in architecture shielding, acoustic and electromagnetic shielding.
- Knowledge of government project management practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous work experience in the field of technical security systems.
- ODNI ISSA/TS or eligible for crossover.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills; should be able to work well with groups made up of disparate organizations and various grade levels.
- Ability to perform periodic travel both domestically and abroad.
Job ID 2017-46428