Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products.
From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide.
We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer to join our growing and dynamic team. This position will work with our group of talented Engineers to design and develop RF filters, combiners, and antennas.
The successful candidate will have experience with High Frequency Simulation Software (HFSS), experience with RF or Microwave systems and be analytical with problem solving skills. One of the key functions of this role will be to assist the Engineering Department develop proposals over the course of the next few months.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Support the testing of antennas, filters and transmission lines in production using network analyzers
- Carry out the design and development of new products (RF filters, RF combiners and antennas)
- Work closely with the Mechanical Engineering department to achieve cost effective designs
- Assist the Proposal Engineering department to develop proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in ElectricalEngineering or Electronics Engineering
- RF/Antenna applications engineeringexperience plus!
- Proficiency in HFSS desired
- Skilled in troubleshootingRF or Microwave systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with internal and external customers to drive consensus
- Programming experience helpful
Tracking Code 9377.